17 recipes to cook ready-made meals
Oh wound in time, patience and hands? These no-cook recipes are designed to keep things simple and easy in the kitchen, and delicious and convenient on the go.
New to meal prep? Looking to improve your time in the kitchen? To prepare healthy and successful meals, follow these pro tips:
- Get precooked foods when possible. For a no-cook meal, let someone else cook for you! Take a roast chicken and pull it up all week to add to salads or sandwiches, or store precooked frozen shrimp in your freezer for another easy protein addition.
- Cut your components first. Get rid of all that hard work at the beginning of the week. Keep chopped vegetables fresh by storing them in meal prep containers such as mason jars or bento cans before adding them to salads or eating them as a snack.
- Invest in basic kitchen equipment. The right tools can save you a lot of time. A good blender can change your life, food processors are a great way to chop food quickly, and nothing beats a set of sharp knives.
- Create easy-to-carry snack boxes. Don’t let time constraints stop you from adopting healthy eating habits. Unbaked snack boxes that you can take to the door can be a great way to keep your stomach full of healthy foods.
Here is a list of our favorite no-bake recipes for every meal!
Stick to the goals of clean eating Open Fit ! Sign up for free today for more healthy recipes.
1. Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Leave the overnight pumpkin oats in the fridge for at least four hours and you’ll have a delicious and hearty breakfast that will make you feel like you’re falling all year round!
2. Superfood beet juice
Packed with 28 grams of protein, this delicious smoothie is an easy way to start your day. For a quick preparation, mix all ingredients except milk, ice cream and yogurt in a jar at the beginning of the week. Then pour the correct portions into the blender in the morning.
3. chia pudding for breakfast
Simply add chia seeds to a cup of coconut milk and a little sweetener, leave it in the fridge overnight and enjoy this easy, delicious and nutritious breakfast!
4. Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Savor a hot apple pie with cinnamon and nutmeg in the morning the healthy, quick and easy way? WL! This overnight uncooked oats recipe stores easily in Mason jars in the refrigerator and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
1. Chicken Burrito
Although the original version of this recipe requires baking, a few easy swaps eliminate the need for a stovetop. You can buy precooked chicken and rice which you just need to put in the microwave. Then you can have this quick, energetic, and balanced Mexican-inspired dish anytime!
2. Low-carb Greek salad meal prep jars
Jars of Low Carb Greek Salad take just 10 minutes to prepare and contain only 5.2 grams of net carbs per serving. Easy to store in Mason Jars in the fridge for packing fresh work lunches!
3. Asian coleslaw with peanut sauce
Prepare a generous amount of this cabbage, carrots, peppers, onions, and cilantro with peanut sauce and use it as a favorite side dish for any meal. Make it healthier by cutting the sauce in half and replacing honey with sugar.
4. Tuna salad with vegetables and chickpeas
You just need a food processor to make this delicious vegan tuna salad sandwich filling. Pour the meal and top it with whole grain bread or lettuce for lunch!
1. Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Mediterranean salad topped with refreshing red wine vinegar. Store in containers to prepare your meal for weekend dinner!
2. Rainbow Raw Vegan Taco
Keep this ready-to-eat dinner fresh by pre-cutting all the vegetables, but wait until the tacos are fully assembled until you’re ready to eat. This is a versatile meal prep recipe! Enjoy one taco for a snack or four for a more satisfying meal.
3. Grilled Chicken Salad
Using precooked roast chicken, toss with chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, dill, lemon juice, and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper for a healthy, super easy no-cook meal!
Snacks and sweets
1. Chocolate Banana Pudding
The rich chocolate flavor of Openfit Recovery Post-Workout Formula with powdered peanut butter, Greek yogurt, banana and rice milk makes it a creamy, no-frills post-workout snack with 35 grams of fast-absorbing protein. .
2. Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Store peanut butter, oats, flax, hemp, cocoa powder, honey, and uncooked dark chocolate for meals, refrigerated in an airtight container to keep them fresher for longer.
3. Turmeric Superfood Juice
Turmeric and Mango Smoothie is packed with protein, healthy fats, and vitamins, and it tastes amazing! Store several in the refrigerator for a week of snacks.
4. Vegetable gingerbread balls without bread
In just 15 minutes, you can prepare a delicious batch of coconut, ginger, walnuts, dates and cinnamon without any of the outrageous artificial ingredients.
5. Watermelon lollipops
It only takes 10 minutes of prep and a few hours of freezing to make these amazing pre-workout watermelon popsicles. Make a whole batch and save it for as long as you can resist eating it!
6. 2-Ingredient Coconut Bites
Delicious coconut bites are made with only two ingredients: shredded coconut and chocolate. How easy is that?